The Nationality, Passports and Residence Affairs offers the service of issuing multiple certificates for citizens, residents and visitors.
- Applying for the service personally or by the legal representative.
- Living or was living in the country.
- Letter from the applicant to the Director of Human and Financial Resources of the Nationality, Passports and Residence Affairs, mentioning in it the type of the required certificate, reason for applying and the beneficiary of the certificate.
- Copy of the valid passport.
- Copy of the valid ID.
- Copy of the Commercial Register, Personal Register or Agriculture Register.
- Other documents if required.
- Apply via Nationality, Passports & Residence Affairs website.
- Fill in the application form and attach the documents required.
- application fee BD 4
- certificate fee BD10