You Are Here > Home
/ Request to relinquish the Bahraini nationality
Request to relinquish the Bahraini nationality
This service is offered to Bahraini citizens who seek
to relinquish their Bahraini nationality
Terms of Service:
· The applicant must present himself in person or apply through his legal representative.
· There is approval to obtain the nationality of a foreign state.
· A letter addressed to HE the Minister of Interior stating the type of request and the reasons for making it.
· Original & copy of the Bahraini passport.
· Original and copy of the valid ID card.
· Original and copy of the Bahraini marriage certificate. In the event of submitting a foreign marriage certificate, it must be notarised by the authorities concerned in Bahrain.
· A newly-issued employment certificate.
· A certificate issued by the state of which the applicant is seeking to obtain the nationality, stating the approval of his application.
· Original and copy of the birth certificate.
· A power of attorney for proceedings in case the applicant is not attending personally.
· Apply to the Nationality, Passports & Residence Affairs (Nationality Directorate).
· Fill in the application form and attach the documents required.
ِApply through communication system
Number of website visitors
Designed & Developed by Directorate of Information Technology & Electronic Creativity,
Copyright © 2020 GD Ministry of Interior Court
Best Viewed with internet explorer 7 or higher