This service is offered to the Bahrainis with dual nationality.
Terms of Service:
- The applicant must present himself in person or apply through his legal representative.
- Letter addressed to HE the Minister of Interior stating the type of request and the reasons for it.
- Original & copy of the Bahraini and foreign passports.
- Original & copy of valid ID card.
- Original & copy of the Bahraini marriage certificate issued by a court in Bahrain. In the event of submitting a foreign marriage certificate, it must be notarised by the authorities concerned Bahrain.
- A newly-issued employment certificate.
- Certificate from the state of which the applicant holds the nationality, stating the date of obtaining the same and how it was obtained.
- Original & copy of the birth certificate.
- Power of attorney for proceedings in case the applicant is not attending them personally.
- Apply to the Nationality, Passports & Residence Affairs (Nationality Directorate).
Fill in the application form and attach the documents required.