Description of Service
- The issuance of (ordinary) passport service is limited to Bahraini citizens only.
Required Terms of Service
- The father or an authorized person must be present for children or infants to implement the service in the service center.
- Service request form. ( only when you applying through service centers )
- New front view color photograph size 32.5 mm wide by 43 mm long with a white background. The photo must be attached separately, in jpeg format. (Click here to view passport photo’s Requirements)
- The original birth certificate.
- The original passports of the father and mother.
- The original marriage certificate.
- A copy of the father/mother death certificate in case any of the parents are deceased.
- Enter Bahrain.bh and choose the service.
- Fill out all required fields and submit documents.
- Pay the fee and receive the payment bill.
- When the passport is ready, a text message will be sent to your mobile to go to the Isa Town branch. It is necessary to show the original documents that were attached during the submission of the request.
Apply through service centers:
- Fill and sign in handwriting the service request form.
- Book an appointment before visiting the service center. ( Click here )
- Proceed to the service center, make sure to provide the required documents (Original and copy), and follow the submission procedures.
- Apply for service and pay the fee.
- A text message will be sent to your mobile phone with the receipt number as payment confirmation.
- When the passport is ready, a text message will be sent to your mobile.
- Issuance of passport for under 59 years old 12BD
- Issuance of passport for 60 years old and above 6BD
Service request channel