Renewal of residence permits to children of Bahraini mothers married to foreigners
Description of Service:
Renewal of residence permits to children of Bahraini mothers married to foreigners for two years only. Renewals are subject to the rules and regulations according to the law.
Required Terms of Service:
- A Bahraini mother must attend in person or her legal representative to implement the service.
- Applications must be separated in case of having more than one application and each request must have its own documents
- Must be a permanent resident in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Service request form.
- The original passport of son/daughter along with a clear copy of the passport.
- The original valid ID of the Guarantor (The Bahraini mother) along with a clear copy of her ID.
- The original passport of the foreign husband along with a clear copy of his passport.
- The original copy of the marriage contract issued from the legal courts of Bahrain along with a clear copy of the contract
- Birth certificate issued from the Ministry of Health in Kingdom of Bahrain or equivalent.
- A copy of the applicant's ID.
- Go to Nationality, Passport & Residence Affairs, make sure to provide the required documents and follow the submission procedures.
- Fill out the application form and wait for your service number on the screen.
- Go to the concerned employee to submit the required documents and follow up number.
- Pay the fees and receive your receipt.
|Fees of new form
|In case of other residence abroad
ِApply through communication system
Number of website visitors
Designed & Developed by Directorate of Information Technology & Electronic Creativity,
Copyright © 2020 GD Ministry of Interior Court
Best Viewed with internet explorer 7 or higher