Issuance of visas to children of Bahraini mothers married to foreigners
Description of Service:
ِApply through communication system
Residence permits are issued to children of Bahraini mothers married to foreigners for two years only. This service is done in accordance to the rules and regulations and the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Required Terms of Service:
- The Bahraini mother must attend in person or through her legal representative to implement the service.
- Applications must be separated in case of having more than one application and each request must have its own documents
- Sons and daughters must be of legal age.
- Service request form.
- The original passport of son/daughter along with a clear copy of the passport.
- The original passport of the foreign husband along with a clear copy of his passport and residence permit.
- The original copy of the marriage certificate t issued from the legal courts of Bahrain along with a clear copy of the contract
- A clear copy of both parents ID.
- A copy of birth certificate issued from the Ministry of Health in Kingdom of Bahrain or equivalent.
- A copy of the applicant's CPR.
Note: In case of divorce, the official rule of custody issued from the legal courts of Bahrain must be attached. Procedures:
- Go to Nationality, Passport & Residence Affairs, make sure to provide the required documents and follow the submission procedures.
- Fill out the application form and wait for your service number on the screen.
- Go to the concerned employee to submit the required documents and follow up number.
- Pay the fees and receive your receipt.
|Fees of new form
|In case of other residence abroad
Number of website visitors
Designed & Developed by Directorate of Information Technology & Electronic Creativity,
Copyright © 2020 GD Ministry of Interior Court
Best Viewed with internet explorer 7 or higher