Description of Service
This residency can be issued (new/renewal) for the relatives of Bahraini (father, mother, husband or children). This service is done in accordance to the rules and regulations of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Required Terms of Service
- An application must be submitted by the guarantor or the authorized person to receive this service.
- Applications must be separated in case of having more than one application and each request must have its own documents.
- Service request form. (Press here)
- A clear copy of mother/father/husband/son/daughter passport valid for more than 6 months (Family Page and any additional information page).
- A clear copy of the marriage certificate issued from the legal courts of Bahrain or any other country as long as it’s certified. (for husband application)
- A clear copy of the health insurance for the father/mother/son/daughter/husband
- A clear copy of the guarantor's identity card.
- A clear copy of birth certificate issued from the Ministry of Health in Kingdom of Bahrain or any other country as long as it’s certified. (for the father/ mother/ son / daughter application)
- A clear copy of the applicant's ID or the authorized person submitting the application
- Apply via any of the service channels.
- Pay the fees and receive your receipt plus your application number.
- Residency issuing fees 59BD
- Residency renewing fees 64BD
Service request channel