Description of Service
Extension of visas can be issued to eligible visitors and guarantors (Government Organizations, Companies and Citizen). This service is done in accordance to the rules and regulations of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Required Terms of Service
- An application has to be submitted by the guarantor or an authorized person or eligible visitors to get the service.
- Applications must be separated in case of having more than one application and each request must have its own documents.
- Visitors must not take up paid or unpaid employment during the visit to the kingdom of Bahrain.
- Service request form. (Press here)
- A clear copy of the visitor’s passport is valid for more than 6 months. (for Indian passport page 1 and page 36).
- A clear copy of the valid commercial registration of the company acting as a guarantor / in case the guarantor is a citizen then a clear copy of his/her ID needs to be attached. (Government Organizations are excepted)
- A clear copy of the applicant’s ID or authorized person submitting the application.
- Apply via any of the service channels.
- Pay the fees and receive your receipt.
- General Visa extension (one week) For eligible visitors 40BD less than 6 Days / 50BD from 7 up to 28 Days
- General Visa extension (one month) 30BD
- General Visa extension (two weeks) 25BD
- General Visa extension (3 months) For eligible visitors 20BD
- Business visa extension (two weeks) 40BD
Service request channel