The Nationality, Passports and Residence Affairs (NPRA) is dedicated to offering the best services to everyone as a strategic priority for development and improvement. Therefore it continues to work hard to meet your needs and requirements at the highest possible professional level.
Your rights That We Should Fulfil
- You should be welcomed and handled with respect and care by qualified and trained employees.
- Our services should be fair, excellent and of a high quality.
- You should get fast and immediate action on your requirements.
- You should be provided precise and clear information about our services with the processing period deadline.
- Provide vary services through different channels that suit you as much as possible.
- Give you the opportunity to share us your opinions and recommendations regarding our services to fulfill your expectations.
To Enable Us to Serve You in the Best way, kindly
- Appreciate the employees’ efforts by treating them with respect.
- Learn about the conditions and the required documents for the services through specialist channels before submitting the applications.
- All the required documents and information should be clearly submitted during submitting an application.
- Cooperate with the concern employee in providing the accurate and precise information during submitting the application, and reply to any further inquiries related to the application.
- To benefit from our services please consider the assigned working hours.