Description of Service
This visa can be issued to foreign businessmen or company representatives to hold meetings and/or business transactions. This service is done in accordance to the rules and regulations of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Required Terms of Service
- The guarantor (local company or Government organization) or authorized person must submit an application to receive this service.
- Applications must be separated in case of having more than one application and each request must have its own documents.
- Visitor must be able to support himself during his visit.
- Visitor must be outside of kingdom of Bahrain when applying for the visa.
- If the visa expires before entry to the kingdom of Bahrain the guarantor must apply again, and another fees must be paid.
- Business visitor must not take up paid or unpaid employment during the visit to the kingdom of Bahrain
- Length of stay allowed is two weeks (per visit).
- The visa can be used for multiple entries and is valid for one month from issue date.
- If the extension is applicable can be done at NPRA or online
- Service request form. (Press here)
- A clear copy of the visitor's passport valid for more than 6 months. (Family Page and any additional information page).
- A clear copy of the valid commercial registration (CR) if the guarantor is a local company. (government organizations are exempt)
- A letter from the company/government organization submitting the application stating the reason of the visit.
- A copy of the applicant’s ID or the authorized person submitting the application.
- Attach proof of the occupation of the business visitor.
- A clear copy of documents proving the visitor is able to support himself.
- A clear copy of a valid confirmed return air ticket.
- A clear copy of the hotel booking or the address of the visitor in the kingdom of Bahrain.
- Apply via any of the service channels.
- Pay the fees and receive your receipt plus your application number.
Service request channel