Description of Service
This visa can be issued for tourists or visitors whose family or relatives are residents in Bahrain. This service is done in accordance to the rules and regulations of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Required Terms of Service
- The guarantor or an authorized person must submit this application to receive this service.
- Applications must be separated in case of having more than one application and each request must have its own documents.
- Visitor must be able to support himself during his visit.
- Visitor must be outside of kingdom of Bahrain when applying for the visa.
- If the visa expires before entry to the kingdom of Bahrain the guarantor must apply again, and another fees must be paid.
- Visitor must not take up paid or unpaid employment during visit to the kingdom of Bahrain.
- Length of stay allowed is one month from date of entry.
- The visa can be used only once, for single entry.
- If the extension is applicable it can be done at NPRA or online.
- Service request form. (Press here)
- A clear copy of the visitor's passport is valid for more than 6 months. (Family Page and any additional information page).
- Proof of relation in case of visiting a family member along with a clear copy of the family member's passport and the resident permit.
- A clear copy of the guarantor’s ID.(if the guarantor is a citizen)
- A clear copy of the valid commercial registration (CR). (Government organizations are exempt).
- A clear copy of the applicant’s ID or the authorized person submitting the application.
- A clear copy of a letter from the guarantor stating the reason for the visit.
- A clear copy of a valid confirmed return air ticket.
- A clear copy of documents proving the visitor is able to support himself.
- A clear copy of the hotel booking alternatively, in case staying with a friend/relative, please provide a clear copy of their ID reader printout.
- Apply via any of the service channels.
- Pay the fees and receive your receipt plus your application number.
- Application submission fee (none refundable) 4BD
- Visa endorsement fee 5BD
- Visa issuing fee 30BD
Service request channel