Description of Service
The foreign wife of Bahraini citizen can be issued a family visa. This service is implemented in accordance to the rules and regulations of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Required Terms of Service
- The husband or an authorized person must submit this application to receive the service.
- Applications must be separated in case of having more than one application and each request must have its own documents
- Service request form. (Press here)
- A clear copy of the husband's ID and kindly advises if the Resident Permit request for the first time.
- A clear copy of the marriage certificate issued from the legal courts of Bahrain or any other country as long as it’s certified.
- A clear copy of the ID of the applicant or the authorized person.
- A clear copy of the wife’s passport valid for more than 6 months. (Family Page and any additional information page).
- Attach the approval letter from the employer if the husband is employed by the military.
- A clear copy of the husband’s Salary certificate.
- A clear copy of the wife birth certificate.
- Apply via any of the service channels.
- Pay the fees and receive your receipt plus your application number.
Service request channel