Description of Service
This visa can be issued for performing groups and artists, according to the permission granted to them by the Bahrain Tourism and Exhibitions Authority. This service is implanted in accordance with rules and regulations of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Required Terms of Service
- An application must be submitted by the guarantor or the authorized person to receive this service.
- Applications must be separated in case of having more than one application and each request must have its own documents.
- The visitor must be able to support himself during his visit.
- The visitor must be outside of the Kingdom of Bahrain when applying for the visa.
- If the visa expires before entry to the kingdom of Bahrain the guarantor must apply again, and another fee must be paid
- Duration of stay is based on the stay period mentioned in the BTEA permission from date of entry.
- The visa can be used for single entry.
- If granted by BTEA extension can be done at NPRA or online
- Service request form. (Press here)
- A clear copy of the passport(s) of the artist/members of the group is valid for more than 6 months. (for Indian passport page 1 and page 36)
- A letter from the guarantor stating the reason for the visit.
- A clear copy of the permission of the Bahrain Tourism and Exhibitions Authority
- A clear copy of the valid Commercial Registration of the guarantor.
- A clear copy of the ID of the applicant or the authorized person submitting the application.
- Apply via any of the service channels.
- Pay the fees and receive your receipt plus your application number.
- Application submission fee (none refundable) 4BD
- Visa endorsement fees 5BD
- Visa issuing fee 60BD
Service request channel