Description of Service
This visa can be issued for families of foreigners working in a GCC country. This service is done in accordance to the rules and regulations of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Required Terms of Service
- The guarantor or authorized person must submit an application to receive the service.
- Applications must be separated in case of having more than one application and each request must have its own documents
- If the Resident Permit is issued, then the resident must not take up paid or unpaid employment during his /her residence in the kingdom of Bahrain
- Service request form. (Press here)
- A clear copy of the passport of the wife/children valid for more than 6 months (Family Page and any additional information page).
- A clear copy of the guarantor’s letter certified by the commercial and industrial authority in a GCC country.
- A clear copy of the residence of the worker and the wife/children in a GCC country.
- A clear copy of the valid company's registration certificate in a GCC country.
- A clear from the lease contract housing in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- A clear copy of the authorized person submitting the application.
- Apply via any of the service channels.
- Pay the fees and receive your receipt plus your application number.
- Application submission fee (none refundable) 4BD
- Visa endorsement fees 5BD
- Visa issuing fee 30BD
Service request channel