Description of Service
Passports are issued according to decree-law No. 23 of the year 2011.
Required Terms of Service
- You must attend in person or through an authorized person in case of infants and ineligible individuals to receive the service at Isa Town branch.
- Present an approval letter from concerned authority.
- Service request form. (Click here)
- New front view color photograph size 32.5 mm wide by 43 mm long with a white background. The photo must be attached separately, in jpeg format. (Click here to view passport photo’s Requirements)
- The original birth certificate.
- Copy of the ID of the father and mother or the grandfather.
- The original marriage certificate.
- A copy of the father/mother death certificate in case any of the parents are deceased.
- Fill and sign in hand writing the service request form.
- Book an appointment before visiting the service center.(Click here)
- Proceed to the service center, and make sure to provide the required documents (Original and copy), and follow the submission procedures.
- Apply for service and pay the fee.
- A text message will be sent to your mobile phone with the receipt number as payment confirmation.
- When the passport is ready, a text message will be sent to your mobile.
- Issuance of private passport (Free)
Service request channel