Description of Service
A grace period (new/ renewal) can be issued for residents whose residency has expired, in order to transfer or leave the country. This service is done in accordance to the rules and regulations of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Required Terms of Service
- The guarantor or authorized person must submit this application to receive the service.
- Applications must be separated in case of having more than one application and each request must have its own documents.
- The resident must be in the kingdom of Bahrain in order to receive the service.
- Service request form. (Form)
- A clear copy of the resident’s passport (Family Page and any additional information page).
- A clear copy of the guarantor’s ID/ valid commercial registration (CR). (government organization are exempt).
- A clear copy of the valid commercial registration (CR). (government organizations are exempt)
- A clear copy of the applicant’s ID or the authorized person submitting the application.
- A clear copy of the RP
- Apply via any service request channel.
- Choose the service, and read the terms and conditions.
- Paying fees.
Service request channel