Description of Service
This visa can be issued for a foreign resident whose sons/daughters are above 24 years old. This service is done in accordance to the rules and regulations of the Kingdom of Bahrain
Required Terms of Service
- The guarantor or authorized person must submit this application to receive the service.
- Applications must be separated in case of having more than one application and each request must have its own documents.
- If the Resident Permit is issued, then the son/daughter must not take up paid or unpaid employment during his /her residence in the kingdom of Bahrain.
- Service request form. (Press here)
- A clear copy of the son/daughter's passport valid for more than 6 months. (For Indian passport page 1 and page 36).
- A clear copy of the resident father/mother valid passport and residence permit.
- A clear copy of the salary slip over 1000 BD issued by a government organization or its equivalent from (SIO) issued for private sector.
- A clear copy of the Birth certificate of son/daughter.
- A clear copy of the Health insurance certificate for the son/daughter.
- A clear copy of the valid commercial registration (CR). (government organizations are excepted)
- A clear copy of the applicant’s ID or the authorized person submitting the application
- Apply via any of the service channels.
- Pay the fees and receive your receipt plus your application number.
- Application submission fee (none refundable) 4BD
- Visa endorsement fees 5BD
- Visa issuing fee 30BD
Service request channel