Description of Service
This visa can be issued for students enrolled in colleges or universities locally or abroad. This service is done in accordance to the rules and regulations of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Required Terms of Service
- The guarantor or authorized person must submit this application to receive the service.
- Applications must be separated in case of having more than one application and each request must have its own documents.
- If the student is residing in the kingdom of Bahrain and he / she are enrolled in a local university or collage then they will be issued a 5 years’ resident permit, if the student enrolled abroad then a one-year resident permit will be issued.
- If the Resident Permit is issued, then the resident must not take up paid or unpaid employment during his /her residence in the kingdom of Bahrain.
- Service request form. (Press here)
- A clear copy of the student’s passport valid for more than 6 months (Family Page and any additional information page).
- A clear copy of the University enrollment letter.
- A clear copy of the guarantor’s ID/ commercial registration.
- A clear copy of the valid commercial registration (CR). (government organizations are excepted)
- A clear copy of the applicant’s ID or the authorized person submitting the application.
- Apply via any of the service channels.
- Pay the fees and receive your receipt plus your application number.
- Application submission fee (none refundable) 4BD
- Visa endorsement fee 5BD
- Visa issuing fee 30BD
Service request channel