Description of Service
Children of Bahraini mothers married to foreigners can be issued a family visa. This service is done in accordance to the rules and regulations of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Required Terms of Service
- The Bahraini mother or an authorized person must submit this application to implement the service.
- Applications must be separated in case of having more than one application and each request must have its own documents
- The children must be under the legal age.
- Service request form. (Press here)
- A clear copy of the son/daughter passport valid for more than 6 months (Family Page and any additional information page).
- A clear copy of the passport of the foreign husband with the residence permit if available.
- A clear copy of the marriage certificate issued from the legal courts of Bahrain or any other country as long as it’s certified.
- A clear copy of the Bahraini wife ID and the foreign husband if available.
- A clear copy of birth certificate issued from the Ministry of Health in Kingdom of Bahrain or any other country as long as it’s certified.
- A clear copy of the applicant's ID or the authorized person submitting the application.
- In case of divorce, submit the official ruling of custody issued from the legal courts of Bahrain or any other country as long as it’s certified along with a clear copy of it.
- Apply via any of the service channels.
- Pay the fees and receive your receipt plus your application number.
Service request channel