Description of Service
This multi-entry visa can be issued to truck drivers. This service is done in accordance to the rules and regulations of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Required Terms of Service
- The guarantor (local company or Government organization) or authorized person must submit an application to receive this service.
- Applications must be separated in case of having more than one application and each request must have its own documents.
- The truck driver must be able to support himself during his visit.
- The truck driver must be outside of kingdom of Bahrain when applying for the visa.
- If the visa expires before entry to the kingdom of Bahrain the guarantor must apply again, and anther fees must be paid.
- Business visitor must not take up paid or unpaid employment during the visit to the kingdom of Bahrain
- Length of stay allowed is one week from date of entry.
- The visa can be used for multiple entries and is valid for one month from issue date.
- If the extension is applicable it can be done at NPRA or online
- Service request form. (Press here)
- A clear copy of the truck driver passport valid for more than 6 months. (Family Page and any additional information page).
- A clear copy of the valid commercial registration (CR) of the guarantor company. (government organizations are exempt)
- A letter from the company/government organization submitting the application stating the reason of the visit.
- A clear copy of the truck driver's license.
- Apply via any of the service channels.
- Pay the fees and receive your receipt plus your application number.
- Application submission fee (none refundable) 4BD
- Visa endorsement fee 5BD
- Visa issuing fee 25BD
Service request channel