Description of Service
This visa can be issued for the relatives of Bahraini (father, mother, husband or children). This service is done in accordance to the rules and regulations of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Required Terms of Service
- An application must be submitted by the guarantor or the authorized person to receive this service.
- Applications must be separated in case of having more than one application and each request must have its own documents.
- Service request form. (Press here)
- A clear copy of mother/father/husband/son/daughter passport valid for more than 6 months (Family Page and any additional information page).
- A clear copy of the marriage certificate issued from the legal courts of Bahrain or any other country as long as it’s certified. (for husband application)
- A clear copy of the health insurance for the father/mother/son/daughter/husband
- A clear copy of the guarantor's identity card.
- A clear copy of birth certificate issued from the Ministry of Health in Kingdom of Bahrain or any other country as long as it’s certified. (for the father/ mother/ son / daughter application)
- A clear copy of the applicant's ID or the authorized person submitting the application
Apply via any of the service channels.
Pay the fees and receive your receipt plus your application number.
- Application submission fee (none refundable) 4BD
- Visa endorsement fee 5BD
- Visa issuing fee 30BD
Service request channel