This service is offered to Bahraini nationals wishing to obtain a foreign nationality.
Terms of Service:
- The applicant must present himself in person or apply through his legal representative.
- A letter addressed to HE the Minister of Interior stating the type of request and the reasons for making it.
- Original & copy of the Bahraini passport.
- Original and copy of the valid ID card.
- Original and copy of the Bahraini marriage certificate. In the event of submitting a foreign marriage certificate, it must be notarised by the authorities concerned in Bahrain.
- A newly-issued employment certificate.
- A certificate issued from the state of which the applicant is seeking to obtain the nationality, stating its approval to grant him/her the same.
- Original and copy of the birth certificate.
- A power of attorney for proceedings in case the applicant is not attending personally.
- Apply to the Nationality, Passports & Residence Affairs (Nationality Directorate).
Fill in the application form and attach the documents required.