Description of Service:
This residence can be issued for families of foreigners working in a GCC country. This service is done in accordance to the rules and regulations of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Required Terms of Service:
- The authorized person must submit this application to receive the service.
- Applications must be separated in case of having more than one application and each request must have its own documents.
Note: If the Resident Permit is issued then the resident must not take up paid or unpaid employment during his /her residence in the kingdom of Bahrain.
- Service request form. (Press here)
- A clear copy of the passport of the wife/children valid for more than 6 months (Family Page and any additional information page).
- A clear copy of the guarantor’s letter certified by the commercial and industrial authority in a GCC country.
- A clear copy of the residence of the worker and the wife/children in a GCC country.
- A clear copy of the valid company's registration certificate in a GCC country.
- A clear from the lease contract housing in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- A clear copy of the authorized person submitting the application.
- Book an appointment before visiting the branch. (Press here)
- Proceed to Nationality, Passports & Residence Affairs, make sure to provide the required documents and follow the submission procedures.
- Pay the fees and receive your receipt plus your application number.
- Follow the essential precautionary measures.
- Application fee ( none refundable) 4BD
- Residence endorsement fees 5BD
- Residence issuing fees 30BD
Service request channel:
Apply through service centers