Description of Service
GCC companies can be registered at the Nationality, Passports, and Residence Affairs system, and the persons authorized to submit applications for foreigners working in their companies and their families. This service is done in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Required Terms of Service
- The company must be registered with the Chamber of Commerce.
- The authorized person must hold a Bahraini ID or a GCC ID that has been activated in the Information and e-Government Authority in Bahrain.
- Foreign companies' registration form stamped and signed by the company's management (Form)
- A clear copy of the authorized person’s Bahraini ID or activated GCC ID.
- A clear copy of the authorized person's passport.
- A clear copy of the company's valid registration certificate.
- A separate authorization letter for each authorized person, addressed to His Excellency the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Interior for Nationality, Passports and Residence Affairs, containing the following:
- (Name/passport number / Bahraini ID number or activated GCC ID/profession / stamp and signature of the company’s management).
Service request channel